24-Year-Old Man Electrocuted To Death While Using Treadmill In Gym In Delhi | English News | News18
A 24-year-old man lost his life due to electrocution while using a treadmill at Gymplex Fitness Zone in Rohini Sector 15, New Delhi.The deceased, identified as 24-year-old Saksham Pruthi, was a BTech graduate and worked at a company in Gurugram. The incident happened on Tuesday at around 7.30 am when Saksham was running on the treadmill at the gym. After the workout, he sat down to rest but soon collapsed.
#Electrocution #gurugram #delhinews #news18