*critical for intent: Weaker grip, set left wrist just right of the left shoulder rehearse swinging left arm for speed and address the ball. SET left heel under left shoulder. SWING left arm as fast as possible MAKING impact with left wrist INLINE with left ankle and the left shoulder BEHIND left ankle (this will put the left wrist in left of the left shoulder at impact).
Chip with the eyes, see the line from clubface to the hole.
For bumps use putting stroke in feel.
For long range pitch use putting stroke in feel.
For soft squishy lie use bunker swing.
Putt with the eyes, see the line from Putter face to hole.
Bunker: Open face at address such as 45 degrees open AND Hit it fat. Same as the short game listed in full swing but open club face for bounce and try to hit the shot fat but with a full swing. SMACK the sand and hit fat.
2. Turn open impact position, hands in front of ball clubface feels open but is not, open hips with right knee trying to keep inside of left knee.
3. Keeping upper body and arm position the same while uncoiling lower body back to address, arms are now in the perfect position for the lower body to turn into impact.
4. Return arms to address which returns to original address position.
5. Without moving lower body, bring club to position 3.
6. Hit the ball by initiating the lower body turn into impact position.
Taylormade SIM 10.5, AD DI 7x
Taylormade SIM 3w, AD DI 8x
Tarlormade P770 3i, Tensei White HY100tx
Miura MB-101 PW-4i, KBS Tour Custom Black 130x
Cleveland ZIPCore 52, 56, 60, DG TI Onyx x100
Seemore Tri Mallet 33.5″ center shafted, superstroke gt pistol tour
MLA Tour xDream Barry Lane LE, 31″ 69 degree lie, single bend half shaft offset (alternative putter)
Note swing notes are personal and not intended for anything instructional. I have been posting as a swing diary for 3 or so years and will continue to do so. Friends and acquaintances including subscribers do watch these videos. Watch at your own discretion. Thanks!